Learn more about Dr. Vasco Marques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasco Marques is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marques
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marques Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasco Marques, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marques graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marques has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Town & Country Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasco Miquel Marques MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vasco M. Marques practice?
- Dr. Vasco Marques has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasco Marques practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.