A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasco Marques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasco Marques is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasco Marques, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marques graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marques has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Town & Country Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasco Miguel Marques MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vasco M. Marques practice?
- Dr. Vasco Marques has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasco Marques practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.