Dr. Vasdev Lohano MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism New Albany, IN

December 14th, 2016
Vasdez Lahono
Office staff is so friendly, helpful, and easy to work with! Dr. Lahono was amazing and has helped me get my health back on track. LOVE this office!

July 17th, 2014
Not happy
Went to him for my thyroid issues (graves disease). Just another number. Doesn't care about how patient is feeling or patients concerns. Would not recommend!

July 29th, 2013
I have been to many Doctors as a Diabetic. Never have I had a doctor that is so horrible at communication. I did not feel that Dr. Lohano cared about my well being. When he asked if I had any further questions he did not seem to really want to answer them because I was not doing things his way. He had not earned my respect in a year and a half. ( I do not know why I went there that long) Dr. Lohano kept wanting me to take a class and pay an extra $125 dollars to learn about Diabetes, as if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to begin with. He calls himself a doctor but will not answer any questions, concerns or provide medical advice. It's all about numbers to him and not habits. I do not recommend this Doctor at all.

April 28th, 2012
He dont care and is a pure jerk!
my title says all. wants the office visit insurance money and doesnt care what patient says and acts like GOD and has to be right....."PURE 100% JERK"