Dr. Vasdev Rai MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dallas, TX

4.7

January 6th, 2016
Paris,TX
Very courteous staff. Quick to answer emails and return calls, regarding any concerns/questions. Dr. Rai is very professional/ handles with care. I've had several procedures performed by Dr. Rai and he made me feel at ease and lessened any anxiety by calling to check on me post op. Dr. Rai is honest about procedures/outcomes. I've been pleased with the outcomes of each procedure/ has improved my confidence.

January 14th, 2015
Tummy tuck 12/2014
I couldn't be more pleased with my results! Dr. Rai is an artist!

January 5th, 2014
Breast augmentation and tummy tuck
My entire experience was fantastic. From my first visit just gathering information to my one-year checkup. Dr. Rai and his staff work hard to create an atmosphere that makes you comfortable and he provides you with all the information you need. One year later I am certain having the surgery was the best decision I ever made. For the first time my life I'm not ashamed of my body. Thank you!

February 13th, 2012
Testimonial - Dr. Rai
I cant begin to thank you enough for everything you have done for me. I am thrilled and excited with the results of my cosmetic surgery! I feel and look 10 years younger since my neck lift and the added chin implant was a brilliant suggestion and I love it! The Restylane was an unexpected bonus that I will never do without! My friends and family and colleagues are amazed with my new look. At my age competing in the work place is increasingly difficultwell no more. I can compete with the best of them thanks to you! Ive never been short on energy and enthusiasm and now I look the way I feel! You are truly the best and your staff is so warm and friendly and made the whole experience wonderful from beginning to end. Thank you for making me feel like I was your only patient!

November 4th, 2011
Dr. Rai and his staff are kind, caring, professional people. They really listen to you and want to provide the best care they possibly can to you. Dr. Rai takes the time to listen to what you want, however, he will not do a procedure that he believes is not in your best interest. Dr. Rai is a man of integrity as well as being an excellent surgeon. I have had several surgeries and procedures done by Dr. Rai. He and his staff take the time to explain to you what to expect and answer all of your questions and concerns. My recovery time has always been quick, scarring, if any, has been minimal, and the results are amazing!! I would recommend Dr. Rai and his staff to anyone who is considering a cosmetic procdure.

September 16th, 2011
A better body at 52 than at 28 thanks to Dr Rai!!!
Dr Rai is simply amazing!He helped me overcome my fears before the surgry. He has great bedside manners.He did an amazing job.At 52 I look better than I did at 28! His staff are really great. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes for any of my appointments. I would definately recommend him.

March 6th, 2011
Breast enlargement
Dr. Rai is a con man, I thought I could trust him, but he let me down. I've got huge scars an inch to an inch and a half down under my breast crease. He makes up excuses and lies. I would never recommend him or go back to him.

August 19th, 2010
Breast Reduction
I am so thrilled with the success of my breast reduction. Dr. Rai is the very best and I would recommend him without a doubt. Thank you Dr. Rai........

April 19th, 2010
Amazinf Doctor!!!!
I could not be happier with my results. Its been weeks since the surgery, and I'm so happy I found First visit he told me exactly what he will do, and how I will look! I had surgery from different Dr.I was not happy with my results, But Dr Rai fixed everything! If I ever need another surgery I would not spent my time or money anywhere else but here.. His staff is amazing and so helpful!!Thank you Dr Rai and staff for making me happy!!V B.

April 10th, 2010
Excellent Plastic Surgeon
He is an excellent Dr. I had a rhinoplasty, liposuction and wrinkle injections. He was so wonderful and love my new look.

December 31st, 2009
House calls?
Dr. Rai put me at ease immediately upon my arrival! The staff was kind and knowledgeable! They are PROS! One of the things that most impressed me was the post care! He got me safely through the procedure, and THEN he made TWO consecutive Saturday house calls! He didn't want me to injure myself and didn't want my husband to transport me! I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience with Dr. Rai and his staff. I continue to pass along contact information to anyone looking for incomparable cosmetic surgery!

December 30th, 2009
Best beside manner you will find and I love my tummy tuck. It has changed my life!