Plastic Surgeons

7777 Forest Ln
Ste C612
North Dallas, Dallas, TX 75230
972-392-3511
Locations and availability (1)

|  Breast augmentation and tummy tuck  |  show details
by Jennifer P on Jan 5th, 2014

My entire experience was fantastic. From my first visit just gathering information to my one-year checkup. Dr. Rai and his staff work hard to create an atmosphere that makes you comfortable and he provides you with all the information you need. One year later I am certain having the surgery was the best decision I ever made. For the first time my life I'm not ashamed of my body. Thank you!

Nov 7th, 2012

Dr Rai was exceptional, I would definitely go back to him for any additional improvements. He performed breast implant surgery on me and I am so happy with the results. Although I am 67 years young, this has made me look even years younger, my clothes fit so much better and I feel so good about my body. He has many years of experience and makes you feel calm and assured of what he is going to do, he also helps you make a good decision on size to assure that you dont look fake after the procedure. I should have had this years ago. Mrs. E

|  Testimonial - Dr. Rai  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

I cant begin to thank you enough for everything you have done for me. I am thrilled and excited with the results of my cosmetic surgery! I feel and look 10 years younger since my neck lift and the added chin implant was a brilliant suggestion and I love it! The Restylane was an unexpected bonus that I will never do without! My friends and family and colleagues are amazed with my new look. At my age competing in the work place is increasingly difficultwell no more. I can compete with the best of them thanks to you! Ive never been short on energy and enthusiasm and now I look the way I feel! You are truly the best and your staff is so warm and friendly and made the whole experience wonderful from beginning to end. Thank you for making me feel like I was your only patient!

Nov 4th, 2011

Dr. Rai and his staff are kind, caring, professional people. They really listen to you and want to provide the best care they possibly can to you. Dr. Rai takes the time to listen to what you want, however, he will not do a procedure that he believes is not in your best interest. Dr. Rai is a man of integrity as well as being an excellent surgeon. I have had several surgeries and procedures done by Dr. Rai. He and his staff take the time to explain to you what to expect and answer all of your questions and concerns. My recovery time has always been quick, scarring, if any, has been minimal, and the results are amazing!! I would recommend Dr. Rai and his staff to anyone who is considering a cosmetic procdure.

|  A better body at 52 than at 28 thanks to Dr Rai!!!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

Dr Rai is simply amazing!He helped me overcome my fears before the surgry. He has great bedside manners.He did an amazing job.At 52 I look better than I did at 28! His staff are really great. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes for any of my appointments. I would definately recommend him.

|  Response to Review - Roberta Bryan, Office Manager CSC  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

This is in response to the review, on multiple review sites, that you posted on Mar 5th and 6th- My name is Roberta Bryan. I am the Office manager for Dr. Vasdev Rai, M.D. Hopefully you will read and respond to this message. We are shocked and also genuinely concerned that you may not have the correct surgeon, Dr. Vasdev Rai? . (You list your insurance on one of your reviews and our office does not accept insurances.) If indeed you are our patient, please accept our sincere apology. We honestly must not have been made aware of your displeasure during your follow up visit. If we ever have patient concerns, then we make certain they are addressed and reconciled promptly. Also, I would like to address your low ratings regarding patient wait time, courtesy of staff, time spent with patient etc... In the several years of my employment here at CSC, we haven't had a single complaint regarding one of these issues, nor have I personally witnessed such actions among staff. I'm not claiming that this did not happen, but I am interested to know the details of your experience. Please take the time to speak with me so that we can resolve this issue. In regards to scarring, a 1inch to 1 1/2 inch scar, for any surgeon, is absolutely ideal for proper implantation. We take pride in our patient care and professionalism here at CSC. We truly value the relationship that we have with each individual patient. Please contact me immediately so that we can assure that your experience is as amazing as the rest of our patients!

|  Breast enlargement  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2011

Dr. Rai is a con man, I thought I could trust him, but he let me down. I've got huge scars an inch to an inch and a half down under my breast crease. He makes up excuses and lies. I would never recommend him or go back to him.

|  Breast Reduction  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2010

I am so thrilled with the success of my breast reduction. Dr. Rai is the very best and I would recommend him without a doubt. Thank you Dr. Rai........

|  Amazinf Doctor!!!!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2010

I could not be happier with my results. Its been weeks since the surgery, and I'm so happy I found First visit he told me exactly what he will do, and how I will look! I had surgery from different Dr.I was not happy with my results, But Dr Rai fixed everything! If I ever need another surgery I would not spent my time or money anywhere else but here.. His staff is amazing and so helpful!!Thank you Dr Rai and staff for making me happy!!V B.

|  Excellent Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
by T.Najjar on Apr 10th, 2010

He is an excellent Dr. I had a rhinoplasty, liposuction and wrinkle injections. He was so wonderful and love my new look.

|  House calls?  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2009

Dr. Rai put me at ease immediately upon my arrival! The staff was kind and knowledgeable! They are PROS! One of the things that most impressed me was the post care! He got me safely through the procedure, and THEN he made TWO consecutive Saturday house calls! He didn't want me to injure myself and didn't want my husband to transport me! I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience with Dr. Rai and his staff. I continue to pass along contact information to anyone looking for incomparable cosmetic surgery!

Dec 30th, 2009

Best beside manner you will find and I love my tummy tuck. It has changed my life!