Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vaseem Iqbal
Dr. Vaseem Iqbal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Urbana, IL and Hudson, OH (and 9 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Iqbal is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo and Warren General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vaseem Iqbal has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Vaseem Iqbal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. June Koshy
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Paul Montgomery
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi38
Dr. Jan Najdzionek
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi31