A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vashna Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vashna C Gupta MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vashna C. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Vashna Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Vashna Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Internists.