A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasia Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasia Ahmed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasia Ahmed, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasia A Ahmed MD is a female Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vasia A. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Vasia Ahmed has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vasia Ahmed practices Medical Oncology near Homewood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Palos Heights, IL.
See Homewood Oncologists.