Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon

Forma Plastic Surgery
PO BOX 60610
phoenix, AZ 85082
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.8775510204082 of 4 stars
Feb 28th, 2012

Seemed reasonable during my consultation. Was kind, but, didn't quite feel comfortable with his assessment. But, his staff was difficult to deal with in getting appointment. Not very helpful with directions, especially finding his office. Long wait time and thought service would be better

Feb 21st, 2012

The office staff is kind and caring. Dr. Sabeeh and his staff called to check on me several times after my procedure. I am completely satisfied with the outstanding service I received, many thanks! Joni Grubitz

|  Very kind and professional doctor  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

Dr. Sabeeh, is a very kind and professional physician. He listened to my concerns and addressed my needs. I am very happy with the results of his work. He will definitely be my physician as I continue to age gracefully with his professional help.

Feb 17th, 2012

I had a scar on my face from a coal mining accident that happen 20 years ago. I always wore a goatee to cover it, assuming I would always have it. My wife suggested I visit Dr. Sabeeh. The scar was removed in his office with minimal discomfort. I also tried some Botox and fillers. Today I'm clean shaven and look 10 years younger. I cannot say enough about Dr. Sabeeh and his staff, for their excellent work and professional care. Highly recommended!

Feb 15th, 2012

Dr Sabeeh and his staff are very professional. Dr Sabeeh, himself is very kind and compassionate and spends a great amount of time making you feel comfortable, explaining the procedure and answering ALL questions. His work is excellent and I would highly recommend his to anyone!

|  Incredibly talented Surgeon  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. Sabeeh is one the most innovative and talented surgeons in the United States. He has a great commitment to patient care and demonstrated the ability to become one of the leaders in his industry. He has a great attention detail and incredibly thorough. Dr. Sabeeh has tremendous dedication and passion for improving patient care. This has helped elevate his status to become an elite and recognized physician nationwide. In addition, to the tremendous professional qualities he is also an outstanding individual. He is very well respected within the community and has many incredible attributes. I give Dr. Sabeeh my highest recommendation.

Feb 14th, 2012

I recently went to see Dr. Sabeeh for some cosmetic work. He was very patient and thorough in answering all the questions I had. He really seems passionate about what he does and it shows in his work. My results exceeded my expectations and I cannot recommend him enough. His staff is also extremely friendly and knowledgeable.

Feb 13th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Sabeeh was outstanding. He truly showed a passion for his work and took extra time to explain each procedure and address any concerns. He has a friendly staff that made me feel welcome the moment I entered his office. I am very satisfied with my results and recommend him to all my friends that are interested in plastic surgery.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

I recently had a bicycle riding accident & Dr. Sabeeh had to reconstruct some of my facial bones. 3 months later you would never know it happened.I would highly recommend Dr. Sabeeh for any & all plastic surgery.

|  Thank you Dr. Sabeeh  |  show details
by Robyn Mayhew on Jul 30th, 2010

I would like to say the experience with Dr. Sabeeh and his staff was more than I could ever ask for. They were all great to me, and they walked me through every step of my surgery, and checked up on me more than they needed to after my surgery. I had a breast augmentation, and I could not be happier with my results. I would like to thank Dr. Sabeeh and his staff for a job well done. I would very highly recommend anyone to Dr. Sabeeh he is an amazing surgeon!!!!

Jul 28th, 2010

Dr sabeeh is amazing!!! personable and skillful! I felt so comfortable with him and got great results. He really cares about his patients.