VASIF SABEEH Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen VASIF SABEEH?

Great Plastic Surgeon

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Dr. Sabeeh is a great plastic surgeon! He spends time to answer any questions you have and you leave his office feeling confident knowing you can trust him!

The Expert

Posted on July 16th, 2017

I had a mommy makeover and now look phenomenal! Dr. Sabeeh is a true expert with incredible results!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on July 6th, 2017

I went to see Dr Sabeeh for a consult and he was awesome. He took the time to answer all my questions and went over everything. He is the best and my results are amazing!!

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation done by Dr. Sabeeh, he is very very nice , I highly recommend Dr. sabeeh if your thinking of any plastic surgery.

Very kind and professional doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2012

Dr. Sabeeh, is a very kind and professional physician. He listened to my concerns and addressed my needs. I am very happy with the results of his work. He will definitely be my physician as I continue to age gracefully with his professional help.

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I had a scar on my face from a coal mining accident that happen 20 years ago. I always wore a goatee to cover it, assuming I would always have it. My wife suggested I visit Dr. Sabeeh. The scar was removed in his office with minimal discomfort. I also tried some Botox and fillers. Today I'm clean shaven and look 10 years younger. I cannot say enough about Dr. Sabeeh and his staff, for their excellent work and professional care. Highly recommended!

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Dr Sabeeh and his staff are very professional. Dr Sabeeh, himself is very kind and compassionate and spends a great amount of time making you feel comfortable, explaining the procedure and answering ALL questions. His work is excellent and I would highly recommend his to anyone!

Incredibly talented Surgeon

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Dr. Sabeeh is one the most innovative and talented surgeons in the United States. He has a great commitment to patient care and demonstrated the ability to become one of the leaders in his industry. He has a great attention detail and incredibly thorough. Dr. Sabeeh has tremendous dedication and passion for improving patient care. This has helped elevate his status to become an elite and recognized physician nationwide. In addition, to the tremendous professional qualities he is also an outstanding individual. He is very well respected within the community and has many incredible attributes. I give Dr. Sabeeh my highest recommendation.

Posted on February 14th, 2012

I recently went to see Dr. Sabeeh for some cosmetic work. He was very patient and thorough in answering all the questions I had. He really seems passionate about what he does and it shows in his work. My results exceeded my expectations and I cannot recommend him enough. His staff is also extremely friendly and knowledgeable.

Posted on February 14th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Sabeeh was outstanding. He truly showed a passion for his work and took extra time to explain each procedure and address any concerns. He has a friendly staff that made me feel welcome the moment I entered his office. I am very satisfied with my results and recommend him to all my friends that are interested in plastic surgery.

Wonderful

Posted on February 28th, 2011

I recently had a bicycle riding accident & Dr. Sabeeh had to reconstruct some of my facial bones. 3 months later you would never know it happened.I would highly recommend Dr. Sabeeh for any & all plastic surgery.

Thank you Dr. Sabeeh

Posted on July 30th, 2010

I would like to say the experience with Dr. Sabeeh and his staff was more than I could ever ask for. They were all great to me, and they walked me through every step of my surgery, and checked up on me more than they needed to after my surgery. I had a breast augmentation, and I could not be happier with my results. I would like to thank Dr. Sabeeh and his staff for a job well done. I would very highly recommend anyone to Dr. Sabeeh he is an amazing surgeon!!!!