Learn about why this procedure is performed, who gets it done, and the different types of surgeries available.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vasil Parousis
Dr. Vasil Parousis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cumberland, MD. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Parousis is affiliated with Western Maryland Regional Medical Center, University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton and Western Maryland Health System. Dr. Parousis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vasil Parousis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...