Dr. Vasileios Assikis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vasileios Assikis?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Vasileios Assikis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2016

He is the best in his field and a very fine Dr. I've been going to Dr. Assikis for 6 years. Always to same with me every time I go to him.

January 8th, 2015

Dr. Assikis and his staff are the best! That's the only way to describe them! He's "up" on all of the latest options available, calm, reassuring, & very patient and thorough when answering even the "stupidest" of my questions.

July 26th, 2011

Nona Cook

I have been under the care of Dr. Assikis since the later part of 2009. He takes the time to talk with me about any concerns that I might have. He has always made me feel comfortable and cared for. His entire staff is very professional and friendly. I have and will continue to recommended him to others.

July 22nd, 2011

Great oncologist

I saw Dr Assikis for breast cancer. He spent a lot of time with me and explained everything very clearly. Now I am not as scared. Very compassionate. Excellent experience

July 21st, 2011

Doctor Assikis is an extremely patient oriented and caring physician.

July 21st, 2011

Review of Vasily Assikas

Vasily is smart, well-informed, responsive and caring. He's honest and gives clear advice. He's comfortable with patientsnwho ask lots of questions and who might seek a second opinion. I have referred him to several friends. He is a great clinician.

July 19th, 2011

I have been treated by Dr. Assikissince 2009 and I feel very good aboutrecommending him to others. My patient-doctor relationship with Dr. Assikis isexcellent.

May 14th, 2011

Lacks commitment to patient - very arrogant

I started chemo through Dr. Assikis. When I experienced side effects I could not get an appointment to see him. He nor his staff did not respond with concern or respect. When I expressed my frustration with his partner, his office then apologized for their poor response to my concerns. Dr. Assikis never apologized and suggested that I over reacted. I changed doctors during chemo. If he and his staff were unresponsive to my concerns this early in treatment, I could not imagine having a long term relationship with this arrogant physician.

January 8th, 2011

I have been treated by Dr. Assikis for about five years and have found him to be outstanding in all respects.

October 3rd, 2008

I had a very poor experience with this doctor. He spent about ten minutes with me, told me my lab abnormalities were insignificant. He lacked compassion, he didn't listen to me and rushed me out of his office, after saying that I'm lucky I don't have a blood disorder, which I do, I have anemia thats cause is undetermined, I went to this doctor for a diagnosis and was treated very disrespectfully. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

September 15th, 2017