A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasili Lendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasili Lendel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lendel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasili Lendel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lendel graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Lendel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Saline Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasili Lendel MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vasili Lendel practice?
- Dr. Vasili Lendel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vasili Lendel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, AR and Camden, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.