A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasiliki Christopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasiliki Christopoulos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christopoulos graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Christopoulos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasiliki A Christopoulos MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vasiliki A. Christopoulos practice?
- Dr. Vasiliki Christopoulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vasiliki Christopoulos practices Ophthalmology near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Homestead, PA.
See Butler Ophthalmologists.