A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasiliki Stoumbos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasiliki Stoumbos, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasiliki Stoumbos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoumbos graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stoumbos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasiliki D Stoumbos MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vasiliki D. Stoumbos practice?
- Dr. Vasiliki Stoumbos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vasiliki Stoumbos practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Seaside, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Ophthalmologists.