Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vasiliki Tatsis
Dr. Vasiliki Tatsis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with other offices in Diamond Bar, CA and Yorba Linda, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tatsis is affiliated with St. Jude Medical Center and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital Med Ctr. Dr. Tatsis has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Vasiliki Tatsis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Vasiliki Tatsis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Sara Jordan
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Anthony Gaddi
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Orange, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Maureen Ries
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi7