A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasiliki Tatsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasiliki Tatsis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasiliki Tatsis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatsis graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tatsis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasiliki A Tatsis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vasiliki A. Tatsis practice?
- Dr. Vasiliki Tatsis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasiliki Tatsis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Diamond Bar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Diamond Bar Obstetricians & Gynecologists.