Internists

3615 Seneca St
Ste M
Buffalo, NY 14224
716-674-0726
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Excellent Doctor.  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

I have met with Dr. Xarli when I have accompanied my mother to an appointment. I am totally impressed. Dr. Xarli is professional, prompt, spends a good amount of time explaining things, answering questions. She is thoughtful, positive, and caring. All the best qualities you hope to find in a provider.

|  Very good doctor *******  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

One of the best Doctor in Buffalo New York************** She's my Doctor for almost 20 years she save my life !!!A Plus She is very Kind .....

|  CRAZY!!  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Xarli has no one working for her...and it is no wonder why! She is crazy, rude and completely unprofessional. I saw her one time as a follow up from having had Thyroid Cancer and she told me that I was just "a lazy couch potato" and that I needed to "get up and move". I am 5'9 and weigh 125 and live an extremely active lifestyle. She never listened, criticized me the whole visit and then sent me a 3 page letter subsequent to my appointment telling me that the amount of radiation I had following my cancer diagnosis had destroyed my organs and I would never have kids as a result ( I now have three). If your life depends on finding a good endochrinologist as mine did, STAY AWAY!!!!,

|  Great  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

Dr. Xarli is a Doctor that will spend time and listen. You are never rushed out the door. She is a tell you like it is, straight to the point doctor, but also a doctor that cares about her patience. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

|  Dangerous  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2011

I was laughed at for taking supplements, and told I was brainwashed for doing so. When I had an adverse reaction to a medication, she told me my symptoms were all in my head, and basically told me she could not prescribe anything else, which was a lie. She is extremely judgmental, rude, and never even diagnosed me correctly. I had to see another specialist, who was so genuinely concerned and LISTENED to what was happening. He told me I reacted to the dye in the medication and prescribed another brand. Do not go to this doctor. You will be sorry.

|  It's all in your head!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

My mom saw this dr. 25 years ago as a general practitioner. She was told her chronic sinus infections were all in her head!!! My mother told her where to go and got up and walked out! She had no office staff then either.

|  Rude.  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

Extremely judgmental of people. Her focus is on attacking you personally and not helping you with what you need. There is a reason why you can get into see her quickly... and no wonder she has no office staff or ANYONE working for her.

|  Great Dr. I have ever had!!  |  show details
by Irene on Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Xarli is very patient and caring Dr. She will never try to rush you out the door and will always ask you if you have any concerns. She does her own filing and documentation and I believe that is why she knows her patients very well!