Dr. Vasilios Moutzouros, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

a great doctor, better surgeonm, and great guy show details a great doctor, better surgeonm, and great guy
by . on Jun 6th, 2016

Dr Moutzouros was an amazing doctor and even a better surgeon. He answered any question that I had about my ACL surgery. Not only that but he is a genuine good guy that helped put me as ease before the procedure, and you know that you are in good hands with him.

by W F PICKARD on Jul 28th, 2015

THE VERY VERY BEST!!!

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Bill had a great manner with my son when he broke his collar bone. My son opted for surgery and the whole process was informative, caring and comprehensive. The staff had a great sense of compassion and humor from beginning to end and would answer any questions we had.

Nov 5th, 2013

Dr. "Bill" took the time to fully explain the results of the MRI and what my options were. I had never had surgery before and while in pre-op he stopped by several times to assure me everything would be fine. His staff at West Bloomfield pre-op were extremely generous with their time and trying to calm me. Several of the staff members came over to let me know that Dr. Moutsouris was well respected in his field and that they had personally had surgery done by him. Eventually I will have to hve my other knee done and would not even think of using someone else.

Oct 29th, 2011

My overall expirience was fantastic. He seems to really know what he is doing and what to say to comfort me. This was my first surgery and I couldn't be happier with how it went.