A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasilios Gikas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasilios Gikas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gikas graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gikas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasilios Gikas DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vasilios Gikas practice?
- Dr. Vasilios Gikas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vasilios Gikas practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.