A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasilios Karabinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasilios Karabinis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasilios Karabinis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karabinis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Karabinis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasilios D Karabinis MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vasilios D. Karabinis practice?
- Dr. Vasilios Karabinis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasilios Karabinis practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT.
See Enfield Surgeons.