A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasilios Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasilios Mathews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathews
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasilios Mathews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mathews has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasilios Mathews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vasilios Mathews practice?
- Dr. Vasilios Mathews has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasilios Mathews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.