A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasilios Pozios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasilios Pozios, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pozios graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Pozios has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasilios Thomas Pozios MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vasilios T. Pozios practice?
- Dr. Vasilios Pozios has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasilios Pozios practices Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists.