Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vasilios Zerris
Dr. Vasilios Zerris, MD, MMSC, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Zerris is affiliated with Scott & White Hospital, Scott and White and Scott and White Hospital. Dr. Zerris has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vasilios Zerris has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Vasilios Zerris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. Gerhard Friehs
Temple, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Patrick Noonan
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Neurological Surgery
Temple, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Ernest Braxton Jr
Temple, TX 0.01 mi12