A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasilis Babaliaros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasilis Babaliaros, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaliaros graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babaliaros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasilis Constantinos Babaliaros MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vasilis C. Babaliaros practice?
- Dr. Vasilis Babaliaros has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vasilis Babaliaros practices Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.