A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasilis Babaliaros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasilis Babaliaros, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaliaros graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babaliaros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babaliaros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan