Dr. Vasishta Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vasishta Patel?

Karen Baker

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Best ever! Staff too! As a nurse and healthcare administrator I have much respect for Dr. Patel and his staff and their expertise. They blend professionalism and down to earth care in their practice. Billing was always explained upfront so no suprises and wait times are minimal unless lets face it it's a medical practice people have emergencies that must be tended to if it was me he'd do the same for me or any of his patients. Waiting doesnt mean there is a problem it means he's a good doctor. I'd rather wait then go to a practice that a doctor has no patients...says something right there! I'm happy, no complaints!

The best physician ever!

Posted on March 6th, 2012

I began seeing Dr.Vasishta Patel nearly 10 years ago for a serious, but undetermined medical condition. It was very difficult to diagnose, but he was able to find a specific test which revealed what may have been a life threatening medical condition. He then helped to set up an appt. for me with the top surgeon who specialized in my condition.He has always gone above & beyond by personally contacting the hospital prior to procedures to make sure you are receiving the best possible care. He is extremely caring and compassionate. Dr. Patel has a large patient load, & the wait may be a while, but it's because he devotes as much time as is needed to each patient.

Well worth the wait -Excellent Neurologist

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Patel for 2 1/2 years now. It is my experience that Doctor's like Dr. Patel are rare and not easy to find. When you find yourself in sudden need to see a Neurologist it is a frightening time for you, not knowing what to expect. Dr. Patel takes the time (all of the time) you need to help make you comfortable and to empower you with the knowledge you need to fully absorb and cope with your illness or situation. I have dealt with too many doctors that have only rushed in and out of diagnosis or consultations with little time to spare to fully explain diagnosis' and/or medicine and side effects etc. Dr. Patel's office staff are also very easy to work with and always strive to make your visits good experiences. They are very helpful and knowledgeable. Office visits with Dr. Patel can take a considerable amount of time sometimes, but the wait is well worth it! I would not want a doctor dealing with so many devastating and/or life changing illnesses to be more concerned with the length of his appointments than making sure each and EVERY patient gets exactly what they need in terms of his attention and questions answered so they can leave feeling better about what are often very unpleasant situations!I would strongly recommend Dr. Patel and his staff for anyone in need of a first class Neurologist!

If you need honesty- avoid

Posted on July 20th, 2010

I used him for a neurological problem and I ask if the studiesw he was performing would diagnose. His answer was no. He even charged to get the test results and if you want a copy you pay again. He was a 1,600.00 waste for my insurance company.

Worth It!!!!!

Posted on July 15th, 2010

I had to wait what seemed like forever, but I got an appointment right way and he tackled the problem right away. We were not sure what we were looking for and he sat with me and talked to get a good idea which way to go and things to rule out. I wouldn't go anywhere else and have since told all my friends that if they need a place to go..."I got there back". He made my worries and problems a priority and that made me feel better. The office staff is wonderful and understanding as well.

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

Caring, knowledgeable doctor.

Posted on February 6th, 2009

I would not see another doctor for my problem

Posted on October 1st, 2017