A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasken Artinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasken Artinian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasken Artinian, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Artinian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Artinian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Artinian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vasken S. Artinian practice?
Dr. Vasken Artinian practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron General Practitioners, Port Huron Internists, Port Huron Critical Care Practitioners, Port Huron Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Port Huron Pulmonologists.