Dr. Vasken S Artinian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Radiation Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Vasken Artinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasken Artinian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasken Artinian, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Artinian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Artinian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Artinian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vasken S. Artinian practice?
Dr. Vasken Artinian practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Radiation Oncology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron General Practitioners, Port Huron Internists, Port Huron Critical Care Practitioners, Port Huron Sleep Medicine Doctors, Port Huron Pulmonologists, Port Huron Anesthesiologists, and Port Huron Oncologists.