Learn more about Dr. Vasken Artinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasken Artinian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasken Artinian, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Artinian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Artinian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Port Huron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Artinian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vasken S. Artinian practice?
Dr. Vasken Artinian practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Radiation Oncology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Internists, Port Huron Pulmonologists, Port Huron Urgent Care Centers, Port Huron Sleep Medicine Doctors, Port Huron Anesthesiologists, and Port Huron Radiologists.