A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasken Artinian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasken Artinian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasken Artinian, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Artinian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Artinian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasken S Artinian MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vasken S. Artinian practice?
- Dr. Vasken Artinian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasken Artinian practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Internists, Port Huron Pulmonologists, Port Huron Critical Care Practitioners, and Port Huron Sleep Medicine Doctors.