A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasken Dilsizian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasken Dilsizian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dilsizian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasken Dilsizian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilsizian graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dilsizian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasken Dilsizian MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vasken Dilsizian practice?
- Dr. Vasken Dilsizian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vasken Dilsizian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Millersville, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Cardiologists, and Baltimore Nuclear Medicine Physicians.