Learn more about Dr. Vasken Dilsizian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasken Dilsizian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dilsizian
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dilsizian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasken Dilsizian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilsizian graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dilsizian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasken Dilsizian MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vasken Dilsizian practice?
- Dr. Vasken Dilsizian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasken Dilsizian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Cardiologists, and Baltimore Nuclear Medicine Physicians.