Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vasken Dilsizian
Dr. Vasken Dilsizian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Dilsizian is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, Maryland Genl Hosp and Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vasken Dilsizian has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Vasken Dilsizian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Anne Frosch
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi8
Dr. Eric Goldberg
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi20
Dr. Shashwatee Bagchi
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Baltimore, MD 0 mi14