A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vamsi Vasireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Vasireddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crawford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vamsi K Vasireddy DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vamsi K. Vasireddy practice?
- Dr. Vamsi Vasireddy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Vamsi Vasireddy practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mattoon, IL and Champaign, IL.
See Urbana Internists and Urbana Oncologists.