Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Great Man, even better Doctor and wonderful staff. show details Great Man, even better Doctor and wonderful staff.
by wm Rosenberg on Dec 12th, 2015

Caring and compassionate Doctor. Wish all doctors could take lessons from Dr. Broutski. What a better world this would be. Cool shirts Dr. Has too! Always smiles and talks to you, pays attention to my needs. Thank God for Dr. Broutski !

Nov 22nd, 2015

He does nothing. I try to tell him how I feel and he does not seem to listen. He had given me very vague responses such as well there are many things that can cause that; but he does not initiate lets try this to see if... Every time I have been in his office, I feel he sees me as if I am making my symptoms up.

mechanical engineer show details mechanical engineer
by SP on Sep 6th, 2015

Agreat doctor,, nicest manners of any doctor we have ever had,, very good dr.. highly recommend

Careless show details Careless
by Regretfull on Aug 15th, 2015

He ignored everything that I was telling him, told me I was fine and that I was just swore and needed to get on a diet, I ended up in the hospital with renal failure on top of that my hormones where out of whack making me gain 40 lbs in three months , who sees a patient once a month and thinks it's normal for someone to have gain 40lbs?

A Cared For patient show details A Cared For patient
by Robert on Feb 8th, 2013

Dr, Broutski is both professal and caring. He encourages questions, is patient, and exhibits obvious concern for his patients. During some treatment for depression, he was good enough to return a call when not even on duty, and after the on call physican had answered my inquiry.

Really caring doctor show details Really caring doctor
Sep 14th, 2012

Dr. Broutski is the best doctor I have ever had for showing really care for his patience. He also checks background meds to see how they might effect the whole patient instead of pumping in another medication

May 14th, 2009

HE IS AWSOME

by Larry on Mar 31st, 2009

In my opinion Dr Broutski is an excellent Doctor. He is very caring and I have never had any sort of problem in the two years I have seen him.

Competent but unexceptional show details Competent but unexceptional
Mar 27th, 2009

Doesn't seem to refer to patient file to determine what tests or treatments were taken/given at the previous visit.