A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vassiliki Boussiotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boussiotis
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Boussiotis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vassiliki Boussiotis, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Boussiotis graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Boussiotis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vassiliki A Boussiotis MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vassiliki A. Boussiotis practice?
- Dr. Vassiliki Boussiotis has 1 office location.
Dr. Vassiliki Boussiotis practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.