A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vassiliki Karantza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vassiliki Karantza is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vassiliki Karantza, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karantza graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Karantza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vassiliki Karantza MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vassiliki Karantza practice?
- Dr. Vassiliki Karantza has 1 office location.
Dr. Vassiliki Karantza practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Oncologists.