Learn more about Dr. Vassiliki Karantza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vassiliki Karantza is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karantza
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karantza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vassiliki Karantza, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karantza graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Karantza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vassiliki Karantza MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vassiliki Karantza practice?
- Dr. Vassiliki Karantza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vassiliki Karantza practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Oncologists.