The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou
Dr. Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Papadimitrakopoulou is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South, Texas Health Harris Methodist Southwest Fort Worth and University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Luis Fayad
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Houston, TX 0 mi31
Dr. William William
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Guillermo Garcia-Manero
Houston, TX 0 mi22