Dr. Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou MD Patient Reviews

• Medical Oncology Houston, TX

July 7th, 2015
I wish Dr. Papa was a good doctor. I rated her staff as excellent. She is always behind on appointments and seems in a hurry. She looks very tired and seems her mind is always somewhere else. I think I have done a BIG favor to myself that I have decided not see her anymore and it has proved I did right.

May 24th, 2012
Good Doctor. Personality is lacking.
I believe Dr. Papa to be a good doctor. Her bedside manner is very blunt, mostly gloomy but, I believe, very honest with HER opinion. I rated her STAFF as excellent and they are! However, Dr. Papa is ALWAYS behind on appointments & almost always seems in a hurry. She appears tired & overworked, but who isn't? I wish she could have just a fraction of her nurse practitioner's personality.

December 26th, 2011
OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH DR. PAPADIMITRAKOPOULOU
DR. PAPA HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY CURTIOUS AND CARING WITH ME WHILE IN HER CARE. SHE IS UP FRONT AND HONEST ABOUT MY HEALTH AND WHAT I CAN EXPECT. I WANT MY DOCTOR TO BE HONEST WITH ME. IF I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, I WANT TO KNOW. SHE WAS VERY HONEST ABOUT THIS. I KNOW MY CANCER WILL COME BACK--THE QUESTION IS WHEN. I APPRECIATE THIS. SHE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

July 31st, 2010
Poor bedside manner. No patient rapor. A very rude and arrogant doctor not what you want when you are being treated for cancer.