Dr. Vassilios Dimitropoulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vassilios Dimitropoulos?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Vassilios Dimitropoulos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017

Very Unpleasant experience

THE MAN IS RUDE! I READ SOME OF HIS REVIEWS AND NOTICED ALL THE NICE REVIEWS ARE THE ONES HE CUT OPEN! TYPICAL! WOULD NOT WASTE ANYTIME WITH THIS MAN! OUR VISIT WITH HIM WAS UNPLEASANT! HE CUT ME OFF TALKING ABOUT MY SKIN ISSUES. CHARGED ME $300 FOR BENIGN TREATMENT THAT THE OTHER DOCTOR TREATED ME FOR NO CHARGE BECAUSE IT WAS JUST A COLD SPRAY. BAD BEDSIDE MANNER! AWFUL TO HIS STAFF AND JUST PLAN BITTER!

April 13th, 2017

Very Unpleasant experience

December 27th, 2014

We have been to this practice with my father-in-law. He was assessed by Dr. Kahn, then Dr. Dimitropoulos followed up, as did Dr. Brown. They had a great bedside manner, took care of the problem and I would recommend anyone going there. Their staff is wonderful. Their assistant, Helena, -- not sure if that's correct spelling - is the best in explaining everything and making sure you are well taken care of.

April 23rd, 2014

QUALITY EXPERIENCE

I had a wonderful experience at St. Joseph Dermatology...I have seen both doctors and feel that they are far and above most of the doctors in this area, including the other dermatologist. These doctors are very knowledgable and caring and go out of thier way to help. I recommend them to everyone I know.

October 13th, 2013

Not pleased

Doctor was over 20 minutes late - "car trouble". I was a new patient but was given only 5 minutes of his time when he did finally arrive. Very brusque and rushed. I don't need my hand held but another 5 minutes would have been nice. I have no idea if his diagnosis was correct or not and was told to come back in a year. Oddly enough I was referred to him as someone who would give me his time and be informative. My GP could have done what he did for a lot less.

October 11th, 2012

Not a good experience @ all. I was forced to wait in one of the service rooms for over an hour w/out any explanation or the opportunity to reschedule my appointment.When I was finally able to see the Doctor he spent a total of 5 mins w/ me. I did not think too much of it until I received a bill for $125.00. When I questioned the invoice they were very rude and condescending and said they would not make me pay but would show it as bad uncollected debt until it was paid or that it had to be paid in full if I wanted to see them again and then they told me to find another Dermatologist.The bill is already paid in full. I was just looking for an explanation and the reason for such a high charge for such a sort time spent w/ the doctor not a complete hassle and to be treated like dead beat because I questioned the validity of a charge. I get that doctors are busy people but they are not the only ones so I guess I will send them an invoice for the money I lost while sitting in their office for over an hour and then turn it over to collections when they ignore it.

September 17th, 2012

Mrs. Valerie R

Dr. Dimitropoulos has been very caring, addressing all problems presented. Dr. D. cares about his patient beyond just the skin care. He cares about the whole person.

April 4th, 2012

Appalled!!!

I have been this doctor's patient 2 times. Once when he still worked at Rush and once after he opened his University Dermatology center with his brother. I agree with all other reviews saying he is in and out - under 5 min. The assistant does everything; the doctor just comes in to prescribe the medication. Never explains anything, you have to ask a lot of questions to get information about your condition. The last time I was there I had to pay $500 out of pocket on top of the $1,800 my insurance paid him. That was 6 months ago. I called several times yesterday saying it was an emergency, I have a big red rash on my back that came out overnight. It burns and itches and I'm in pain. I need him to prescribe something serious because OTC medications are not helping. I called several times and begged his staff to let me talk to him or to let me come in for an emergency 5 min appointment. They said he was there but he did not have any openings. He could see me next week. I explained over and over again that I need 5 min of his time and that I'm in pain. I don't need a regular appointment. I need help NOW. Nothing. I just ended up going to an urgent care center where they gave me prescription-strength ointment that helped me right away. I am appalled that I have paid so much for doctor Dimitropoulos' care and his staff wouldn't help me when I was in pain. I am telling everyone I know about this atrocity.

May 14th, 2010

Best Dermatologist Ever.

Dr. Demitropoulos made me feel at ease with my diagnosis of skin cancer. He took his time and made sure I was comfortable and fully understood his treatment plan. I was so happy with my outcome and the care I received, that I refuse to see anyone else for all of my dermatologic needs. I strongly recommend him.

January 14th, 2010

Best Doctor Ever!!!!

September 15th, 2009

Where did Dr. D go?

This is a great doctor and my son just loves going to see him. I have found him to be very thorough and detailed in description and direction.We will miss him and would like to know if he is in another practice.

July 25th, 2008