A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Latoussakis graduated from University Of Crete, School Of Hlth Sci, Heraklion, Greece,.
Dr. Latoussakis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis practice?
- Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.