Learn more about Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latoussakis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Latoussakis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Latoussakis graduated from University Of Crete, School Of Hlth Sci, Heraklion, Greece,.
Dr. Latoussakis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis practice?
- Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vassilios Latoussakis practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, NJ.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.