The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vassily Mihailoff
Dr. Vassily Mihailoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Biddeford, ME, with other offices in York, ME and York, ME (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Mihailoff is affiliated with York Hospital, Southern Maine Health Care Sanford Campus and Southern Maine Health Care. He speaks English.
Dr. Vassily Mihailoff has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Vassily Mihailoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Biddeford, ME.
Dr. Calvin Fuhrmann
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Kennebunk, ME 5.78 mi46
Dr. Marguerite Pennoyer
Allergy and Immunology
Scarborough, ME 11.46 mi35
Dr. Michael Lunn
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Portland, ME 15.61 mi10