A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vassily Mihailoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vassily Mihailoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihailoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mihailoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihailoff graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Mihailoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vassily Mihailoff MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Vassily Mihailoff practice?
- Dr. Vassily Mihailoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vassily Mihailoff practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near York, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, ME and Biddeford, ME.
See York Allergists.