A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasso Godiali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasso Godiali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasso Godiali, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Godiali graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Godiali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasso Godiali MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vasso Godiali practice?
- Dr. Vasso Godiali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasso Godiali practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Surgeons.