A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasthi Christensen Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasthi Christensen Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasthi Christensen Wilson, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen Wilson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Christensen Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasthi Christensen Wilson M.Sc and MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vasthi Christensen Wilson practice?
- Dr. Vasthi Christensen Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasthi Christensen Wilson practices Radiation Oncology near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Radiologists.