A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasu Divi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasu Divi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Divi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Divi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasu Divi MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vasu Divi practice?
- Dr. Vasu Divi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasu Divi practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Stanford Otolaryngologists and Stanford Surgeons.