A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasu Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasu Murthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasu Murthy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St. Mary`s Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasu Murthy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vasu Murthy practice?
- Dr. Vasu Murthy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vasu Murthy practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Family Physicians.