Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vasu Nalajala
Dr. Vasu Nalajala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nalajala is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Plaza Medical Center and Southwest Mississippi Reg Med, McComb, Ms. Dr. Nalajala has received 10 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vasu Nalajala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vasu Nalajala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.