A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasu Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasu Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasu Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vasu Singh practice?
Dr. Vasu Singh practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.