A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasudev Gabbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasudev Gabbur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasudev Gabbur, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbur graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabbur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Tjuh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasudev DR Gabbur MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vasudev D. Gabbur practice?
- Dr. Vasudev Gabbur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasudev Gabbur practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.