A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlapaty graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Garlapaty has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty practice?
- Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty practices Otolaryngology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Southgate Otolaryngologists.