A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garlapaty
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garlapaty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlapaty graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Garlapaty has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasudev R Garlapaty MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vasudev R. Garlapaty practice?
- Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty practices Otolaryngology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Southgate Otolaryngologists.