A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlapaty graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garlapaty has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garlapaty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vasudev D. Garlapaty practice?
Dr. Vasudev Garlapaty practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.