A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasudev Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- C G H Med Ctr, Sterling, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasudev Manibhai Patel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vasudev M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vasudev Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vasudev Patel practices Anesthesiology near Monroe, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, WI.
See Monroe Anesthesiologists.