A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasudevan Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasudevan Nair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Kottayam Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nair has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasudevan K G Nair MD is a male Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vasudevan K. Nair practice?
- Dr. Vasudevan Nair has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasudevan Nair practices Nephrology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Nephrologists.