A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasudha Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasudha Dhar, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasudha Dhar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn Disease
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vasudha Dhar practice?
Dr. Vasudha Dhar practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ and Hightstown, NJ.
See New York Internists.