A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasudha Panday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasudha Panday, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Panday graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Panday has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasudha Aruna Panday MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vasudha A. Panday practice?
- Dr. Vasudha Panday has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasudha Panday practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.