Learn more about Dr. Vasudha Panday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasudha Panday is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panday
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Panday Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasudha Panday, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Panday graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Panday has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasudha Aruna Panday MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vasudha A. Panday practice?
- Dr. Vasudha Panday has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasudha Panday practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.