A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasudhu Viswanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasudhu Viswanathan is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viswanathan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasudhu Viswanathan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanathan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Viswanathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasudhu Viswanathan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vasudhu Viswanathan practice?
- Dr. Vasudhu Viswanathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasudhu Viswanathan practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.