A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasum Peiris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasum Peiris, Pediatric Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasum Peiris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peiris graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peiris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasum Peiris MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vasum Peiris practice?
- Dr. Vasum Peiris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vasum Peiris practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, NY.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.