A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasundhara Ganne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasundhara Ganne, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganne graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Ganne has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasundhara Ganne MD is a female Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vasundhara Ganne practice?
- Dr. Vasundhara Ganne has 15 office locations.
Dr. Vasundhara Ganne practices Nephrology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Creek, WI and West Bend, WI.
See Milwaukee Nephrologists.