Learn more about Dr. Vasundhara Ganne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasundhara Ganne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganne graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Ganne has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ganne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vasundhara Ganne practice?
Dr. Vasundhara Ganne practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Creek, WI and West Bend, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Nephrologists, and Milwaukee General Practitioners.