Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Vasundhara Iyengar
Vasundhara Iyengar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lady Lake, FL, with other offices in Clermont, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Pathology and Medical Oncology.Vasundhara Iyengar has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Vasundhara Iyengar has the following 5 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Vasundhara Iyengar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.
Dr. Robert Herman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Lady Lake, FL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Sachin Kamath
Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Lady Lake, FL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Mahrad Paymani
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Lady Lake, FL 0.01 mi28