Learn more about Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Iyengar has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iyengar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vasundhara G. Iyengar practice?
Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL and Lady Lake, FL.
See Clermont Internists, Clermont Hematologists, Clermont Oncologists, and Clermont Pathologists.