A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Iyengar has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasundhara G Iyengar MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Vasundhara G. Iyengar practice?
- Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Clermont Internists, Clermont Hematologists, Clermont Oncologists, and Clermont Pathologists.