Learn more about Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyengar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iyengar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Iyengar has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasundhara G Iyengar MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Vasundhara G. Iyengar practice?
- Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Lady Lake Internists, Lady Lake Hematologists, Lady Lake Oncologists, and Lady Lake Pathologists.