Learn more about Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyengar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iyengar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Iyengar has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasundhara G Iyengar MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Vasundhara G. Iyengar practice?
- Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vasundhara Iyengar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Lady Lake Internists, Lady Lake Hematologists, Lady Lake Oncologists, and Lady Lake Pathologists.