A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vasundhara Tolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasundhara Tolia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolia
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Tolia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasundhara Tolia, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolia graduated from Calcutta Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tolia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasundhara K Tolia MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vasundhara K. Tolia practice?
- Dr. Vasundhara Tolia has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasundhara Tolia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians and Southfield Pediatric Specialists.