Learn more about Dr. Vasundhara Tolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vasundhara Tolia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolia
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tolia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vasundhara Tolia, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolia graduated from Calcutta Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tolia has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vasundhara K Tolia MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vasundhara K. Tolia practice?
- Dr. Vasundhara Tolia has 1 office location.
Dr. Vasundhara Tolia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians and Southfield Pediatric Specialists.